t the top of the Championship - heres Ian Holloways Bank Holiday Monday predictions. I cant rem

إعلانات بيع وشراء السلع والخدمات
أضف رد جديد
lw789
عضو مشارك
عضو مشارك
مشاركات: 15
اشترك في: الاثنين ديسمبر 03, 2018 8:28

t the top of the Championship - heres Ian Holloways Bank Holiday Monday predictions. I cant rem

مشاركة بواسطة lw789 » الأربعاء ديسمبر 05, 2018 4:12

It could not be tighter at the top of the Championship - heres Ian Holloways Bank Holiday Monday predictions. I cant remember a promotion race like this one involving three teams on the same points and nearly the same goal difference. Its unprecedented. Wouldnt it be amazing if it actually went to an end of season play-off? A play-off before the play-offs? We look at the permutations in a thrilling Championship promotion race Burnley have gone 21 games unbeaten, Brighton went 21 games unbeaten at the start and Middlesbrough had a spell where they didnt concede a goal for 11 games! Theyve all been outrageous. Im fearful for the team that misses out and theyll end up being disappointed going into the play-offs. When you tie this in with Leicester Citys story in the Premier League, its been one of the best seasons ever. Brighton v Derby, Sky Sports 1, Monday, 2.15pmMonday will be a weird day of work for me. Im at Burnley, but its a double header so well be watching this game from the Turf Moor studio. It will be interesting to see the atmosphere change, depending on what Brighton do.What can you say about Brighton? They are just phenomenal. To win seven of their last eight games under this sort of pressure is quite astonishing. Highlights from the Sky Bet Championship between Charlton and Brighton Derby are safe in the play-offs now and I dont think the urge to finish fourth instead of fifth will be a great enough incentive for them to raise their game against Brighton, who will be pumped for this. Dale Stephens has had an outstanding season. Hes a proper player. Hes box-to-box, puts his foot in and chips in with a few goals. Chris Hughton has found a brilliant midfield formula with him and Beram Kayal - its been one of the secrets behind their success. I think Stephens will get the winner.OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-0 (5/1 with Sky Bet) Burnley v QPR, Sky Sports 1, Monday, 4.30pmI cant see Burnley slipping up now. Burnley know its all about winning and going through the right processes. Their process is perfect in every department of their play. Theyve got goals and they are brilliantly well organised without the ball. Burnley have the full package, including the right mentality - they dont get too emotional. Highlights of the Championship match between Preston and Burnley QPR have only won four games away from home all season and they must have their eyes on next season. OLLIE PREDICTS: 3-1 (10/1 with Sky Bet) Walsall v Fleetwood, League One, Sky Sports 1, Monday, 12pmThis is going to be very tough for Fleetwood, as Walsall are having a tremendous season and are chasing down Burton for that final automatic spot. Home win.OLLIE PREDICTS: 2-0 (6/1 with Sky Bet) Ollies earlier predictions...Bolton v Hull, SaturdayI fear for Bolton. Theres a lot of changes going on there and the on-the-pitch stuff probably is taking a back seat as they plan for next season. The club have a huge job on their hands to rebuild. Hull seem in a good place now after a good win in midweek. Theyll be looking to just keep things ticking over in the next few weeks. Abel Hernandez looks a good shout for the opening goal - hes hit a bit of a purple patch. OLLIE PREDICTED: 0-2Sheffield Wednesday v Cardiff, SaturdayCardiff need to approach this game like a play-off second leg. They must win to keep their season alive. I thought Sheffield Wednesday had completed the job last weekend, but Darren Bents late goal has kept open the door. I love Sheffield Wednesdays manager Carlos Carvalhal. He talks sense and has a clear plan about where he wants them to go. He seems supremely confident in his teams ability. He made the point that they have two chances to seal the final play-off spot and Cardiff just have one. Russell Slades side will have a right go, but Wednesday will come out on top. OLLIE PREDICTED: 3-2Ipswich v MK Dons, SaturdayI hope MK Dons keep the faith with Karl Robinson next season. He deserves it. Its so hard to move forward when youve sold your best players. The way they defend continues to worry me though. Ipswich should have enough to nick this one.I think Ipswich will do well to hold onto Mick McCarthy this summer. Someone with his credibility and know-how will be hot property.OLLIE PREDICTED: 2-0Rotherham v Blackburn, SaturdayI just want to wish Neil Warnock and his wife Sharon all the best. I read that shes been suffering with breast cancer over the last six months. It just proves what a man Neil is and what a strong relationship he has with Sharon. He would have had to ask permission off her to take the Rotherham job, so she deserves huge credit for giving him the green light. Shes obviously the boss!Everybody is different, but having a strong woman behind you has been vital in my career. There is so much insecurity with football management and you dont need that at home. Rotherham can win this one as Blackburn have gone off the boil.OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-0Blackpool v Wigan, League OneThis would be the perfect time for the Blackpool players to give the home fans a performance they can be proud of. Its time they stepped up. I dont believe theyre going to go down, so this will be a home win. I hope people can forgive me for not using logic for this one - this is my heart speaking. OLLIE PREDICTED: 1-0Birmingham v Middlesbrough, FridayIt was a bit of a slip-up for Middlesbrough against Ipswich, but they are a tough nut to crack. Having watched Birmingham a lot this season and the way theyre set up to hit on the break, this could be another banana skin for Aitor Karankas men. Hell be treating this as just another game, but it isnt - its a massive fixture, and emotions will be running high in that dressing room.Will they get the job done here? I think so, but only just. Theyve got such a strong bench - hes got a plethora of riches - and that might just be the difference in this game. A win would set us up for a blockbuster day on Monday, where Brighton and Burnley are both in action.OLLIE PREDICTED: 1-2 Also See: Championship table WATCH: Championship goals League One table Play Super 6 Jim Rice Jersey . The Canadian Football Leagues all-time passing leader said he has not made a final decision, but he will discuss his future with Montreal Alouettes owner Bob Wetenhall on the weekend. Babe Ruth Jersey . The Rainbow FlickNext up is the Rainbow Flick, or as you probably know it, the trick that everybody at soccer camp thought they knew how to do. http://www.officialredsoxfanstore.com/a ... ox-jersey/. The defeat leaves the 41-year-old Nestor to concentrate on the mixed-doubles event after winning 12 straight matches and winning Australian titles in Brisbane and Sydney with two different partners. "This was a little bit of a let down, but all credit to them," said Nestor. Wade Boggs Jersey . -- Ben Bishop had a milestone game against one of the NHLs greatest goalies. J. D. Martinez Jersey . The Nevada Athletic Commission voted unanimously in Las Vegas to quit granting therapeutic use exemptions for fighters undergoing the so-called TRT.INDIANAPOLIS -- Colts receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey will not play in Saturdays playoff game at New England. Heyward-Bey did not practice all week because of a hamstring injury. Coach Chuck Pagano said Heyward-Bey was expected to miss at least a week and they signed former New England receiver Deion Branch to help fill the void. Starting safety LaRon Landry and backup linebacker Josh McNary are listted as probable.dddddddddddd Both have been full participants in practice this week after being diagnosed with concussions in last weekends 45-44 victory over Kansas City in a wild-card game. Nose tackle Aubrayo Franklin, who got some extra rest this week, and offensive lineman Khaled Holmes, who hurt his calf, were the only other players on Fridays injury report. Both are listed as probable. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

أضف رد جديد

الموجودون الآن

المستخدمون الذين يتصفحون المنتدى الآن: لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلين متصلين و 65 زائراً