Angel Love
عضو سوبر
عضو سوبر
مشاركات: 588
اشترك في: الثلاثاء يوليو 08, 2008 11:12

What turns a teacher into a heartless monster

مشاركة بواسطة Angel Love » الأحد مارس 22, 2009 3:11

Angry Teacher Rips Student’s Cheek Off

On December 18th, 2008, a 10 year-old 5th grader named Chao Qun Zheng went to his elementary school in HeNan, China.
When his teacher, Guo, found out that young Zheng had not completed his homework, she flipped out.
“She was very angry at the time,” he said. “She ripped and twisted my cheeks with both her hands and then she lifted me off the ground.”

The teacher held the boy up until one of his cheeks actually ripped off and the boy was bleeding profusely.
Without hesitation the teacher reached down and picked up Zheng’s cheek skin, put it on his face, and instructed the boy go home immediately.

When the parents saw Zheng, they immediately took him to the hospital where it took 52 stitches to have his cheek sewn back on.
Zheng’s father has reported the case to the police and is expected to press for damages.

========================================
I found this scary &sad story while I was practising my favourite hobby : surfing the net to collect different beautiful & interesting pictures
!!
Then, suddenly I stopped at this photo >>!!!!
At first,I was really shocked and my immediate conclusion was
:
Poor little boy>>>

What a terrible accident he had

??
It must be a really big one to make those horrible stitches showing badly like that on his innocent face

!!

But, when I finished reading the whole article I was not shocked any more
!!

Coz, as for me I get really used to hear & read those kind of scary stories happening inside many different schools from the entire world

!!
A forgetful poor student becomes a victim of an angry cruel teacher
!!
Which make some teachers turns into some heartless monsters easily like that
!!
Lets discuss together
!!
As a teacher I never dare once to hurt any one of my naughty students badly like that
!!
The other teachers in my school are always shocked when they see me going inside my classes without any stick
!!
How can you control those naughty students with out it
??
My answer is simple :

I always try my best to

set some strict rules right at the beginning of the year
!!
I avoid shouting & use eye contact w short & clear instructions
!!
I never allow my self to bring any stick inside my class room or any other object that can be used as a weapon against my poor little students
!!
I know that some teachers deal with lots of naughty and really troubled students !!
I know that our students are not angels but believe me my colleagues when one of my student does not do the homework and gives me one of her usual & silly excuses that students usually loves to use>>>
I always train myself hard to
control my anger
and
just try to
convince my self that it won't worth it if I pop one of her eyes out with my long stick mistakenly or slap her face
hard
just
for
a
piece of
paper
that can be written in
another
time
!!
======================
Coz as you know when we mark those ugly and deep scars on their small shaking bodies be very sure that we also engrave them deeply inside their pure heart>>>
And as you know everything can be fixed easily
But not the scars of a scared heart
!!
that was my personal point of view and now I wanna know yours ladies
so,
shall we discuss this topic together
!!
Again: what turns a teacher into a heartless monster
??

أضف رد جديد

الموجودون الآن

المستخدمون الذين يتصفحون المنتدى الآن: لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلين متصلين و 18 زائراً